Every year on July 18th, Nelson Mandela’s birthday, the United Nations and Nelson Mandela Foundation invite everyone to celebrate Mandela’s 67 years of dedication to humanity with 67 minutes of public service.
This year, United Nations Information Centre, Iranian HIV/AIDS Research Centre and Revamp Talent Management Agency are aiming to train youth on Mandela’s Values and together with their help, reach out to empower our community by delivering further training sessions at schools, NGOs, organizations etc.
If you wish to join us:
– Send your CV and a paragraph in Farsi/English (no more than 200 words) about why you are interested in this opportunity to email@example.com before midnight July 1st, 2018.
– The training will take place on 4th and 5th of July 2018 at UNIC, Tehran.
– The spots for training are very limited and only shortlisted candidates will be contact.
– Experience in working with Children or in the field of Peace is a great bonus.
– All trainees will receive a training certificate.
– All the work is done in the form of volunteerism. (No remunerations)
– Feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com in case of any questions or concerns.